Get free admission to over 80 attractions and skip ticket lines in New York. This special offer is designed for tourists to save time and money when they see just 3 attractions a day; plus skip ticket lines at many of New York’s busiest places.
4 nights aboard Norwegian Sky ship; 3 days of island hopping – Grand Bahama Island, Nassau & the Great Stirrup Cay! CLICK HERE for flyer.
Start saving now! Then Indulge your senses with an excursion to the beautiful Bahamas. Island hop your way to Grand Bahama Island, where you can choose to swim with dolphins or kayak in a national park. Get to know seahorses and snorkel in Nassau; and maybe stir things up in Great Stirrup Cay with some para-sailing experience.
These inclusions are hard to beat!
- 4 night stay on the Norwegian Sky ship
- Embark 12/5; disembark 12/9, 2016
- Included – complimentary dining on the ship
- Included – complimentary drinks onboard
- Included – port fees, taxes & service charges
- Flexibility – stay with us or explore on your own
- Welcome adult solo travelers & couples (roommate connection possible, based on availability)
- Optional travel interruption insurance
(via Norwegian Cruise Line, NCL, or other companies)
- Inside staterooms reserved; based on double occupancy – $399 pp
- Oceanview staterooms reserved; based on double occupancy – $449 pp
- Balcony stateroom reserved; based on double occupancy – $599 pp (less if 3 people)
Limited space. Secure your Bahamas cruise spot today!
CLICK HERE for flyer or submit your information via the form on this page. Have questions? Call us at (810) 545-8310.
Want to ring in the New Year 2016 with other humans, but prefer something low key? We have you covered!
Join a few of our singles social club members for a swim, games, food and fun at the Holiday Inn Express hotel in Howell. A naturopath will be available to make special health assessments using a hand biofeedback machine between the hours of 8:00 and 10:00 pm.
$50 contribution is requested to help offset hotel suite, food and cost of supplies. Limited spots available. Call or text Galina at 810-545-8310 for additional information or with any questions.
We Look forward to ringing in the New Year 2016 with you!